Sunday, November 1, 2009

100+ miles and bitching.....

I haven't been on here in two and a half weeks. That's a long ass time.

It's already November. Glad that trick-or-treat shit is done with. I only respect 10% of it because I have friends from high school who already have grown children at 21 or 22. (Yeah, Hormones all right) Also, they want to let their kid experience dressing up as..... whatever shit is hot right now and go door to door for candy for the first time, and its also the time that women can dress up like whores on Sunset Blvd. Speaking of that, on Halloween's Eve, I drove my mom and my sister to Vallejo SDA church in Glendale that night. My sister had bell choir practice and my mom and I stayed for vespers. The associate pastor there was discussing something about King David. I was trying to pay attention but there was this girl who came in dressed like a secretary from a racy Italian gangster movie. That bitch had a tight skirt and pearls and she was very attractive. Either she was coming from a costume party or she was going to one later. I sat in the back and she sat in the front. Now here's the kicker: she's by herself! After we had the closing prayer, I went and sat next to her without hesitation. The conversation lasted about 90 seconds. She did say she was here with her little brother, who was like 11. I should've talked to her more but the vespers ended and I wasn't in the mood to score some numbers that night. Again, I could've but I was in the chapel, and my mom was there also.

But yeah, October was a weird-ass month. It was filled with nothing but vampire craze, a ordinary family that TRIES to be famous in Colorado, the Southern California baseball clubs getting denied to the World Series at the last minute, the Kardashians being around Los Angeles more than Antonio Villarigosa in his first term as mayor, and the Lakers' 15th banner. Plus my mom bought a new car recently. It's a 1999 Nissan Altima GXE with 75,000 miles on it. The finance dealer didn't wanna sell the car to us on the day we were gonna pick it up and he was about to sell the car outside the business to somebody else, which is illegal cause we signed the papers and everything the day before. So what happened was that one of the dealers who wanted to give us the car sat in the Altima the whole day until we came to make sure no one else buys it. I'm basically the only one who drives it the most, especially yesterday. Here's how it went

In the morning at 8:00AM
Drove from my mom's house in North Hollywood to my pop's house in Granada Hills
Drove from my pops house in Granada Hills to Sylmar SDA Church
Drove from Sylmar SDA church on way to Valley Crossroads SDA church. I stopped at some guy's house to test drive his Nissan 240SX S13 that he's selling
Test drove Nissan 240SX around Sylmar for 10 minutes.
Drove from his house in my car to Valley Crossroads SDA Church in Pacoima

In the Afternoon at 2:00PM
Drove from Valley Crossroads SDA church to Sylmar SDA church
Drove from Sylmar SDA church to my pop's house
Drove from my pop's house to my mom's house
Drove from my mom's house to a gas station in Toluca Lake
Drove from Toluca Lake to Buena Park via 134 east freeway, 5 freeway south, 605 freeway south, and 91 freeway east

In the evening 7:30PM
Drove from Buena Park to Culver City via 91 freeway west, 605 freeway north, 105 freeway west, and 405 freeway north
Drove from Culver City to Northridge
Drove from Northridge to North Hollywood
Drove from North Hollywood back to Northridge

Midnight
Drove from Northridge back to North Hollywood

Places
Mom's house in North Hollywood
my father's place in Granada Hills
my church in Sylmar
my mom's church in Pacoima
Arco gas station at Toluca Lake
Medieval Times in Buena Park
Westfield Culver City mall in Culver City
Brunswick Matador bowling alley in Northridge

all in 130 miles and a extra hour. Fuckin' daylight savings time. Oh and Matt Barkley lost his first game as a starter, which sucks. First time for everything I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment