Monday, July 18, 2011

Tour De San Fernando Valley

I'm gonna keep this post to a minimal extent.

Reason being is that I have a lot of work to be done this week in terms of editing photos. I'm almost near halfway finished from working on the pictures and videos that my uncle and I took at that birthday party in Dana Point two weeks ago. Also, I've been using his iMac that he loaned me to work on the editing, which is why my weekend hasn't been that spectacular. Not only that, there's a rare big ass summer house party/performance in the Valley that I have to be at on Friday, a wedding that I have to cover on Saturday somewhere in LA, and I have to go with my sisters and my moms all the way to Huntington Beach for some youth outing event that their church is hosting.

I really didn't do much. Other than editing, I went to some of my friend's houses for a short bit and delivered some photos to other people. Plus, I was riding my brother's bike around half of the Valley the whole weekend. I REALLY wanted and planned to go all the way to the site of where the Mullholland Drive bridge was gonna collapse and take some photos of the 405 freeway all deserted and empty, but I spent the night at my homegirl Natasha Valiente's crib from a little get together she threw. I watched Superbad there again and it weird cause Jonah Hill lost a SHIT load of weight right now. Looks totally different than himself from 2007. Not only that, I rode 10 miles to her place from my pops house in Granada Hills, and she lives in Chatsworth next to the Santa Susansa pass. Oh and I ate at Denny's a lot this weekend and the roads in the Valley were purely empty, so I rode the bike on the middle lanes when there's no cars at sight.

I end this post here. Again, I'd write alot more but I'm still in the middle of assignments and tasks that I have to take care of from my uncle's video/photography business. And I have to help him look for some lenses for the wedding were shooting this Saturday. I'll probably won't update this site and my Wordpress for about another 2 weeks cause the rest of July is book solid with events and post-production. Finally, I want my pops to come back already from his trip to Nigeria so that I can go to my place in Sylmar more often.

One final thing. Shout-out to all those viewers and readers who took their time to read all of the stuff I wrote on here. Please, send me a feedback on Facebook, Twitter, email, or a text message on my cell phone or hell, even the comments section on the bottom about this stuff I post. I know and understand not too many people tend to do that, but the whole purpose is so that I can make this site more efficient from hearing the responses and to make this site more convenient to your interest. And I'm still working on the new site which will launch on August 19, so keep a lookout for that. Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment