Saturday, August 20, 2011

FIVE YEARS OF PHOTOGRAPHY

Wow, half a decade already. I don't what else to say other than that I still feel like I just got started doing this in August 20, 2006.

I just got back from covering a Nigerian birthday party literally all day today. As a matter a fact, I was supposed to be at three other birthday parties and celebrations today, but that's how it always been like this past summer, if not, the whole year. I wanted to spend some time to talk about how I got started and what lead me to where I am right now doing what I really can't live without. I'll post that on the next blog cause I wanted to write something before the day ends. It been's really busy today, but now that I'm getting into my sixth year of taking photos, I just wanted to show off my new layout of one of my flagship blogsites.

Speaking of which, I finally caved in and just created a Tumblr. I'll tweak it up and talk more about it soon, but for now, feel free to follow and reblog if you desire. Later.



No comments:

Post a Comment