Thursday, November 8, 2012

Well, that happened



Barack is back for four more years. Not totally surprised about the result, but its not like he's going anywhere. I knew that was coming cause most Americans are already used to him so far, and his wife is doing a fantastic job by making kids in this country more active and healthy. The other thing is that everyone is completely different in terms of diversity and beliefs, which is why most relationships don't last. But nonetheless, they still manage to work progress together, even if they don't like each other at the office or on the Junior Varsity basketball team inside the team bus.

What's going to happen during the period of Barack's second term? I'm not really too sure since I don't like predicting shit, but all I know is that everything will be different (including the adult industry business in the San Fernando Valley) and people will grow older and think maturely by the time Barack and his family are due out of the white house four Election days from now, which I'll be 28 at that time. This recent Election didn't feel as crazy and buzzed as the previous Election 4 years ago in 2008. Everyone (specifically minorities and twenty-sometings) was in good spirits then. I remember the following day when I took the Orange line on my way to Pierce College at the time I was attended there, and once the transit door open, the driver greeted me like it was the movie Pleasantville in the 1950s. In other words, he was fucking happy, and that was the first time I've seen a driver that enthusiastic just from Barack winning the Election over John McCain. The dude was black, if that matters. But from this recent Election, people (except Mitt Romney supporters) are still happy that he won. Again, I REALLY don't like discussing politics, but all I can say is that as long as Barack knows what he doing and performs it for the next four years, then I'm straight with that. Oh and he should tighten up his Secret Service clique and stop having restaurant managers lift him up among other things. I know he's having fun and all, but still, its a non stop job he positioned with, and his crib at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave is a fishbowl that everyone is looking at.

Alright, well now Barack is back to where he left off in his work instead of somebody else, such as Mitt Romney for that matter, taking his place. Special thanks to Nicole and Jon Stetter for letting me watch the Election at their place on Tuesday night. Oh and Diane Sawyer is fucking hot for her age. You can totally dislike and disagree on anything that I type on here or yell at me as much as you want, but I'm just giving my thoughts about the 2012 Presidential Election. Thanks for your time reading this.

No comments:

Post a Comment