Friday, February 8, 2013

The Years of Wonders

I was given age: 17

I lived in: Granada Hills
I was married to: wasn't married then, but does a 1 and a half month relationship in high school count?
I drove: A Lexus LS, a Ford Explorer and a Nissan Sentra with a learners permit (didn't have a license yet)
I feared: parents coming into my classroom during school hours and taking to my friends
I worked at: my high school during the summer (got paid to do nothing really) and DCI/HD Staffing (those people who hold twirl the big-ass signs out on the street)
I wanted to be: a filmmaker/cinematographer in NFL Films or to start an independent production company

Now I'm: 24 (turning 25 in 25 days)

I live in: Sylmar
I am married to: N/A
I drive: temporarily my brother's Ford Taurus when he's not using it
I fear: today's youth
I work at: Photographer for JustForSneaks Ent.
I want to be: ^ see previous statement above  ^

Yeah, this is unusual and Myspace-ish, but I figured, what the hell. Have a nice, safe weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment