Tuesday, April 6, 2010

No wonder the divorce rate is high. Is this shit even legal?

So I was watching MTV JAMS for the first time in forever earlier, and as soon as I turned on the TV, which took 15.2 seconds on the Mitsubishi 65 inch, and changed to the channel. Right when I got there, it just showed the end of a Young Money video, which I knew that they're gonna go to an endless commercial break that's nothing but fake-ass Acne products, weight loss shit and Vocational schools that will suck up your wallet. But instead of all that stuff, they showed this instead...




My heart skipped two or three beats when I saw that advertised. I already knew about that site on the internet but I didn't think that it was gonna be nationally televised. This site will pretty much fuck up everyone and change the way we think of society as I know it as well as trusting people, including your own blood family and kin, will never be the same. Ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment