Wednesday, February 9, 2011

I'M MAD LATE ON THE WEEKEND RECAP

Because it was THAT good. Took a charter bus to Six Flags Magic Mountain in Valencia with my house-mates on Saturday. Didn't want to, but I had to. They went for the rides, I went to go pick up my free season pass. As I went inside just to get some change, some lady was hitting on me. She look a few years older and not really my type, but I wasn't in the mood to score on her and plus she was here with her husband and kids. I was supposed to work for my uncle that night, but I couldn't reach him. So instead, I went with my friend Nicole Stetter and her friends to go watch and take photos her band Darger De Milo and Aftergloam along with some other bands perform at Space 2710 in Eagle Rock. The show was really great, even though it was at a very small venue. Met some nice people there, including this photographer who works for himself and ran into this girl that I haven't seen since 8th grade graduation back in 2002. Major props to Elvis Galvez and Tianna Edmonson for pulling a double duty by performin with two different bands.

Then on Sunday I rode my bike to one of my friends house to watch Super Bowl XLV with them. It felt like watching a regular NFL game for some weird reason. The only great things about the day was the Trailer for Super 8 that aired durin the break, which was made and based on Steven Spilberg's upstart as a filmmaker from a Sci-Fi approach, the spicy Doritos that were served during the game, and Aaron Rodgers winning the big dance and finally getting a ring.

Then on Monday, I went with my pops to take him to his Physical Therapy appointment. I got a chance to drive the 2010 Honda Civic that he rented that morning, which I thought he would never drive. Then later we went to pick up his Lexus LS400 which has been in the body shop for three months. That full size sedan looks brand new, like nothing happened and it drives well. After he picked up his whip, we went to go return the Civic to Enterprise out of all places. I thought that they only give out Chevy Malibu's and other cheap American sedans. Now there starting to rent out dosmestic vehicles.

Anyway, that was my weekend. Now time for me to get back to work as usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment