Tuesday, February 1, 2011

"WHY DO YOU WANT TO WORK HERE?"

Seriously, what the hell kind of question is that? It cause we want to make money to put food in the fridge, keep our lights on, take warm showers, drive our automobiles, pay our credit cards on time to maintain a perfect credit report (which is what job interviewers look at nowadays) and to score a fancy date with a girl. Every mall that I go to in Los Angeles, I always see more chicks with ass employed than anyone else. I once scared a hiring manager at a McDonald's restaurant two years during an interview for having more knowledge than him about the corporate facts of the company and knowing the names of all the district managers cause I used to work at another McDonald's two years prior to that day. There were also former CEO looking canidates who were twice as older as me that were also applying there, which shows how horrific the recession was and the effect it did to the United States economy during 2009. My little brother told me that every Target he goes to, all the employees there look and literally act like the cast of the television show Glee, without the singing.

Speaking of which, Northridge Fashion Center and the Magic Touch kiosk there can go straight to hell for laying off my little brother after 3 days of working there. Overjealous couple of bastards.

No comments:

Post a Comment