Thursday, March 28, 2013

The So Called "No Filter"

I can't remember the last time I uploaded any photos I took without the editing make up. Its been such a while since I did that.

With that being said, here are some random photographs I took in the San Fernando Valley yesterday while driving around all day like I've been doing everyday. I average about 140 miles per day and spend about 30 to 40 dollars in fuel. Multiply that by seven days and you get the idea how much my credit card has been working out at the gasoline stations. (I push in a 2005 Ford Crown Victoria taxicab with a V8 engine that does about 17 to 20 MPG if that matters). I'm still into photography, but the taxicab stuff is just something on the side. Read my last two posts about why I took that driving job. Anyway here are some unedited photos I captured.


Sherman Way and Woodley. Go get 'er. 



Suburban Mexican pride. 



The following two photos were taken at Richie Palmer's Mulberry Street Pizzeria, a pizza joint that I just started checking out right next to Primitive on Ventura Boulevard in Encino. Their pizza is very delicious. Here's their website  Mulberry Street Pizzeria





Finally I end the day by taking some rush hour sunset shots at the Sepulveda Dam on Burbank Boulevard, near the 405 Freeway.



All about that Valley life. I'll try to update this blogsite frequently with more photos (despite me saying that all the time) so keep check back on here frequently, otherwise, just remind me to make a new blogpsot. Thanks for your time reading and looking at this.










No comments:

Post a Comment