Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Baby Talkin' to Strangers

Yeah, still driving around the Valley picking up all kinds of humans to get from point A to point B. Been doing it everyday, but I managed to get some time off this weekend to cover my good friend Katie Galvez's baby shower party on Saturday, as well as her brother Elvis' band Aftergloam performing in the West Valley later that night.

Like I typed on my recent status on Facebook, I was trying to upload some teaser photos from the baby shower because I was planning to spend about about half a month editing these along with the photoshoot I did of my cousin and his BMW last December, which I still haven't worked on. But for some weird, wild, reason, Facebook won't even proceed with uploading at least one of my pictures on my timeline. Honestly, I really hate that site and its founder, yet, I'm only on there just to show off my photographs for business purposes, otherwise, I'd be going to different bars every weekend trying just hitting on women twice my age. Also, another reason is that the whole world and their grandmothers have a Facebook account nowadays.

So until I can try to get the photos working on there, here are some of the preview pictures from Katie's baby shower. Feel free to copy and paste these to your instagram or whatever.





Also, I read that T-Mobile is getting rid of the contracts plans and that they'll be switching to prepaid plans for any of their new customers. They said that they might be finally announcing the iPhone for their company as well. Should be interesting. 

Anyway, thanks for your time reading this. 



No comments:

Post a Comment