Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Spoiled Beginnings



I've said this almost 4 years ago on MySpace as well as on here a few times and I'll say it again. Everyone is very busy nowadays.

I'm not tripping, but seriously, everyone I know is either doing stuff that take up so much of their time and their schedules are even booked up a few weeks in advance. Its not just everyone that's busy, but I'm even way more busier than before, which is why I haven't been updating this blogsite in the past month. Not that I haven't lost interest in typing, but its just I haven't found the time to work on this.

Its been already three months since I've been driving taxicabs around the San Fernando Valley. Everyday, I've been doing it for 12 hours a day, driving an average of 100 miles at least for seven days a week, and getting paid everyday. Then I get about 8 hours of sleep and two hours doing stuff with the family, so there for I have about two hours of free time, which is mostly spent on checking on Facebook, instagram and my Bank accounts. Typing on this site for me requires some energy and thought, but for losing 20 hours of your time day after day, you just don't feel like spilling out some words like I used to, cause I wasn't working as much then as I am now. My favorite blogger/celebrity jeweler Ben Baller has to put his blog on the brakes last week cause he has to focus on his wife Nicolette Lacson and his son as well as other personal business. At first I was upset cause I would always look forward to reading his blogs for inspiration and amusement for the past 5 years, but in all seriousness, I respect his decision to no longer updating on his personal life and wish him the best in his life.

Like I said in the past, May is one of the busiest months of the year. Alot has happened and it's not done yet. One of my cousins (the youngest in my immediate family) will be graduating from Loyola High School in Los Angeles next week and my homeboy Eric will be linking his life with his fiancee Jessica  in their wedding ceremony this Saturday. Also, my good friend Katie Galvez gave birth to a wonderful newborn girl a two and a half weeks ago. I was there to visit her 24 hours after her new daughter was born and that was a very unique, interesting moment on that Saturday. It was the first time since my youngest was born 19 years ago that I've ever seen a fresh young baby just straight out her mothers stomach. It made me think alot of life and how precious and fragile it is. I give my absolute best to Katie and Rudy for their new addition to their lives.

So yeah, I just thought I spill a little update on what's been going on with me so far. Even though not too many people keep up with their blogs cause of other important matters in their lives, I'll still continue to write on here and upload some photography for those who like to read this shit whenever I get the chance  Finally, I copped the iPhone 5 yesterday (wasn't cheap, but whatever). Was impressed with my cousins iPhone 4s when I was with him last week so it made me go out and get one for my self, but only the latest model. Its gonna take a while to get adjusted to it for expect your news feeds on Twitter and instagram to be flodded with photos and random statues that get tossed around in my mind. I didn't take that many photos yet, but here's two I took so far.





Lastly, here is my current lock screen capture featuring Lisa Ann (who I've met last year). The Hundreds isn't the only thing that's Huge. 



Anyway, thanks for your time reading this. I'll have some interesting stuff in the works, so stay in touch with me on instagram @justforsneaks07.

No comments:

Post a Comment