Friday, July 26, 2013

Dreaming to Catch Wishes


Weird. I spent most of last night researching on the background of the Cold War just for the fuck of it (to many of you, that seems like a boring-ass waste of time, but I'm a fan of history), then later on I looked into some information about lucid dreaming and out of body experiences and how it gets processed during sleep. I've had several of those in the past, yet many of them are a trip. Some of them seem very real, which caused me to flinch on some occasions. I just had this dream that I'm going to share with y'all. It pretty much involved some occurrences and events that are happening in my life.

So I have a cousin who will become legal next week in real life. In the dream, I found myself in front of her house and it took place on her birthday. Both of us were looking at her new car that she got as a gift. I think its either a third generation Lexus GS 400 or a Mazda 6. The car inside was dressed up in all kinds of accessories: from seat covers to steering wheel covers to some kind of Hawaiian necklace hanging on the rear view mirror. Anyway, we went for a spin in it with me driving and her riding shotgun. I noticed that the car had very low gasoline. I asked her if anybody else was using it earlier and she said that she was given the car like that. I told her that the dealership usually fills up your car after its sold and I said that we have to go there so that they can put gasoline it. She then says that the dealership that the car came from is in Mission Viejo, which is too far to drive and it kinda made sense on why the car is low.

We stopped at a 76 gas station and I filled up with car. The gas station attended gave me two free Dodger tickets based off the promotion that 76 is doing in real life (you have to get 4 fillups to get the Dodger tickets). After that, she then starts driving it and I rode in the passenger seat. I told her if she could take me home to the Valley and she agreed. As we were going home, I then told her if she can drop me off at this small warehouse in Chatsworth since they have alot of warehouses in reality. After she dropped me off, I saw these two guys unloading boxes from a truck and cutting them up. I then realized that I was in front of a Zumiez outlet. I went inside to check it out and to my surprise, this outlet didn't look like any other Zumiez. Now originally, that store sells skateboarding apparel and streetwear and the store looks kinda darker, but this Zumiez outlet was a lot brighter like I was inside an old school Montgomery Ward department store. I asked one of the staff there if they have any Primitive apparel t-shirts and she told me that they don't carry it since Primitive Apparel is one of many Zumiez's brands that they carry. They outlet had a light selection of brands that I never heard of. I saw a small limited collection of Diamond Supply Co. t-shrits that they were selling cause that is one of Zumiez's biggest seller. Afterwards, I left and I still see the two blokes outside with the boxes and there was a third guy sweeping the floor.

I went to the other side of the store only to see an outdoor mall with other stores. Not really a big area and they didn't have that many stores with a few of them having liquidation sales and shit. I kept walking and then I saw a bunch of people who looked like filmmakers walking. I started to follow them to get their attention and then I went into this one building with them which is part of the outlet shopping area. Then I saw a security guard as I entered and I asked her what is this place. The security guard then told me that this is a school for post-production for filmmakers, graphic designers and photographers. I then asked her is this place part of the Art Institute of California campuses and she said that this is separate from it and that this school is one of their competitors. She then asked me what do I do for a living and then I told her that I'm a photographer. Then without hesitation, she then dragged me to one of the post production photography classes there. I thought that you had to sign a bunch of papers and pay tuition and all of that shit, but I didn't say anything.

I went inside the classroom and it had a lot of iMacs in each desk. The class was already going on and I  sat in front of a empty desk without an iMac in front of me. Then there were these two spoiled looking chicks on my right and they were gossiping softly and laughing, with their iPhones in hand. The instructor told them to go sit outside and then he goes to their iMacs, only to see that they were on Facebook and Tumblr instead of Adobe Photoshop like everybody else. Now I can see how I got into that class for free otherwise if I had to pay for it, then those girls wouldn't be wasting their time and money gossiping and being on social networking sites during class.

So that's were the dream ended. Just thought I'd share it since that type of stuff is always interesting. Also a birthday shoutout to my homegirl Emelly Hernandez today. I wish you the best in life and many more. Thanks for your time reading this.

No comments:

Post a Comment