Monday, July 1, 2013

Just As For Reals As It Gets








Photos taken by Ezekiel Cho at The Vaping Section in Granada Hills. 

Also, this is the new sixth version of the blogsite. I always like to redesign it every First of July cause that when I launched this back on July 1, 2009. I decided to make this layout and template of this more liberal-arts stylish and a bit diverse, so now you can view the posts in different styles by clicking on one of the viewing modes below the Title on the top. Coincidentally, as I always bring up every year, I joined Facebook back on July 1, 2007 and this was back when it was only for university students. Way before high school students and their teachers and their parents were granted access to join the social network scene. It was honestly a much better environment on Facebook back then and alot cleaner than MySpace which was very major at the time. 

They'll be alot of great interesting photographs I'm currently working on that I'll be posting on here and many more in the future. To those who constantly read and view this, thanks as always. Already in the mid-point of 2013 so far and we have another half to go in the year. Thanks again or reading this and a nice summer. 









No comments:

Post a Comment