Thursday, May 20, 2010

Famous Star





He needs to make sure that the "other" Taylor doesn't see this photo

And yes, I'm still grinding with photography right now. Haven't had a minute to write the stuff that I've done this past week, and if I do write it, it's gonna be very long, but worth reading. I got scores of graduations to shoot and I got more red carpet events to be at. Plus this week and probably the next two weeks is finals week for some, if not, most people around my age range. So I'll wait till everyone is finished with them so that I can start writing on here. I might have to divide it into segments. And I'll post some photos on here that I took.

Speaking of that, keep in mind that some of the photos of celebrities or other stuff I post on here recently are from other sites that I do not own or shot before. My own photos will have the "JUSTFORSNEAKS ENT." watermark on them. Just a little clarification.

No comments:

Post a Comment