Thursday, May 13, 2010

They found the Weapons of Mass Destruction





this stuff makes the world go around.

Shit, I've been too damn busy these past few days, and I'm not even done yet. I have to go to a commencement ceremony at USC on Friday (thank you God), then to take photos at a Jonas Brothers' concert at the Grove on Saturday (there's gonna be a fuck load of people there, about every underage kid in Los Angeles or as far as Temecula or Bakersfield) and then to take photos at the "Shrek Forever After" premiere at Universal Citywalk on Sunday morning (Yes, you heard me right, on a Sunday morning), and other last minute stuff. I took at least 400-600 photos this month so far already and I haven't even started editing the ones I took at the Kardashians in store appearance that happened last Tuesday at Kitson on Robertson Blvd. I'll get to that the next time after I take care of this schedule. Oh yeah, major shoutout to Ryan Castro for everything on Tuesday and to Kate Casey for energizing my hustle for what I like to do and keeping me busy. Thanks again.

No comments:

Post a Comment