Saturday, December 25, 2010

Just Another Day

I'm not gonna spend the whole time, or any time at all on here, building constructive criticism on why Christmas Day is overrated and how the media and corporations overshadow the true meaning of the holiday, because hate it or love it (word to Curtis Jackson and the Game), its gonna keep going like this for the rest of our born natural lives. Even though I'm not that much into holidays since I like to always keep myself busy, its all about spending time with family and nobody is gonna have time to hang out with their friends. In other words, everything is gonna be off limits today. That's all I'm gonna say say.

By the way, speaking of the Holidays, here's a photo I took with some of Santa's hoes (no offense ladies) at the Toys for Tots drive (no pun intended) hosted at Platinum Motorsport on Melrose near Fairfax High school. I'll leave it at that.


One last thing. Here's a sneak peak of my new website in the works. I'll bring more information about it on the next post. Have fun this weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment