Thursday, December 9, 2010

There's a lot of Birthdays in December


Yeah, so many of them, including my moms, my little sister and Jesus Christ. No problem with that, but its the same thing with November and March. But today I just wanna recognize two females, Candace Cootz And D'Ana Joi Spencer, as they celebrate another year of life today. To me, they're such very awesome women to get to know.


Candace's birthday last year at Manna Korean Barbeque in Los Angeles holding the presents I gave her.

One of the first of many photos I took of D'Ana when I met her back in September. I'm glad she's still here.

Well, back to work for me on editing photos as usual and to get ready for some gigs this weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much David! haha that pic is great, almost got the money shot ;)

    ReplyDelete