Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Taylor Swift is a True Blood

Yes, this is the second time I mentioned Taylor Swift as a blog post title, and no, this post has nothing to do with her or that TV Show True Blood. Though her new record Red has just dropped in stores... I mean on the iTunes store, Targets and Wal-Marts this past week, and it looks likes the shades of the media glamorizing her circa 2009 won't be fading off soon. She should do a collaboration with The Game, which I doubt, but that would be unimaginably sick.

So I met up with my homegirl Cecila in Mission Hills last Friday. Haven't seen her since January, so we pretty much caught up with each other lives. I also gave her an early birthday present, which is a framed 8x10 photo that I photographed of her, with her bass guitar, performing with Aftergloam last year in Eagle Rock. She really liked it, which motivated me to focus in more on my work. Also, she does graphic design and photography as well, so click on the link in the top right of this page with her name on it to check out her website. Her work is very brilliant. Thanks again, Cecilia.


As for the weekends, nothing else I can say about them. They've been stable, so I just used that time to edit some photos, research for some inspirations for future photosessions, plugging my photography business, discovering a lot of unheard 80's music, driving around with my pops, exploring new options like making JustForSneaks Ent. t-shirts (which might be a possibility in the future) and spending countless hours on Flickr commenting on other peoples photos (you can should check out my Flickr photostream on the link of the top right). Yeah, that kinda sounds boring, but hell, doing boring shit pays off well at the end.

I have to go do some stuff with the little brother today and take some papers to Downtown LA, so it looks like I might miss the livestream of Apple's event presentation of the iPad Mini and a bunch of other updated hardware that Tim Cook's gay-ass is going to introduce (they're ACTUALLY doing a livestream for once). Oh, and I want the Detroit Tigers to destroy the San Francisco Giants in the World Series. Thanks for your time reading this, even though this should no more than 60 seconds to read this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment