Friday, October 12, 2012

The Less Likely Trail Nixed Flavor

So Pops just fucked up my weekend plans yesterday.

The transmission in his Lexus LS400 just blew out and now he's gonna be driving my brother's whip that I've been using until who-knows-when his car will be fixed. I had a lot of shit planned out this weekend such as birthday parties, meeting people that I haven't seen in a year, networking gatherings at hotels to promote my business and hell, I was even thinking of photographing the Endeavor spaceship as it strolls around the streets of Los Angeles from LAX to the California ScienCenter on Saturday, but it won't happen. I thought he was gonna rent a car or use his wife's Benz for work like he always does, yet, high fuel prices and other matters wouldn't let him do that. Otherwise, had that not happen, then I would've wrote out a dope-ass weekend recap on Monday.

On a serious note, and I don't want to ask for favors, but for those who really, and I mean REALLY are infatuated on viewing my photos (as you should be) and the stuff I type on here that I upload every other day for the past several years, please, do me a fucking simple solid and leave some comments or feedback on them. Hell, fuck "liking" them or pressing the favorite button, JUST LEAVE SOME FEEDBACK (not on all of them, but just the photos you like or find totally interesting). Anything other than "Nice photo" or some fucking bullshit one word response isn't enough. Most of y'all reading this are adults, so a legitimate response would be an issue to type out. I spent about an average of two hours at least to type up an regular blog post and 30 minutes to re-read, edit out some stuff and re-type the second draft of the post. For my photos, I spend about 45 minutes to an hour (not a misprint) per photo retouching, sharping, adjusting the color temperature, and enhancing the images, as well as scanning 35mm prints that throws in some more additional time. A set of photos like a wedding or a birthday party event takes forever to edit, so if you can just use some of your time to look at them and give me your honest opinions about them, that would REALLY help me shoot better next time, seriously. That goes for all the photos I post on my Facebook, instagram, Flickr, and my Nobody Reads Anymore Wordpress blog. Again, just leave feedback or some comments. Many thanks.

Well, I'll end this here. I have to go do some laundry and then I have to head out to the bank later today cause I owe those fools 50 bucks in unexpected overdraft fees. Have a nice, safe drunk weekend, and in closing, a birthday shoutout to the wonderful homegirl Lucy Hakverdian today. She also keeps a blog as well. Check it out and subscribe. http://olive-loo.blogspot.com/






No comments:

Post a Comment