Monday, January 3, 2011

The First Post of 2011 From My Website

Welcome to my new website, and the fourth edition of my Random Shots blogposts. I always wanted to open up another website since my last one was closed thanks to the my mobileme contract being expired. After that, I started to express my thoughs on Twitter and Google's Blogger during the meantime in 2009. During that time, I was planning on looking for another site to create and publish my webpage until around last month when I browsed through Michael Blank's, one of my high school classmates from Filmmaking, photography website, and started using the tools that he used on his to create this site.

Now I'm still trying to get used to this more. The only difference between my previous blogpage and this is that on here, I can do a lot more that I can on Blogger, in terms of posting photos and some links. Also, I'll be focusing on this site more and I'll try to update it everyday.

Later on throughout the months, you'll see some improvements which will make you wanna check back to this site everyday. I'll still do some birthday shoutouts, posts of some pictures with some one liners that ties into the day's currents, and links to other blogs sites among other things as well. Like I said, it'll take some time to get used to on here.

Anyway, thanks for taking the time to read this and I wish, hope, and pray the best for all the readers on here a safe, sucessful year in 2011. Just keep on checking back on here everyday to see what I have in store. By the way, shoutout to Michael Blank for giving me the idea to publish this site.

DAVID NWACHUKU
Photographer- JustForSneaks Ent.

No comments:

Post a Comment