Monday, January 17, 2011

SINCE THE LAST TIME I TYPED ON HERE

I went all the way to downtown Los Angeles to meet the Laker Girls again to sign their 2011 Calendar at the Team LA Store at Staples Center, ate that delicious foot long pizza at the ESPN Zone across the street, got denied a new account at AT&T in Encino, ran into Nick Hogan at Westfield Topanga, bummed a couple of rides to get to my Homegirl's practice session with her band in Reseda, met up with some friends of a friend at California Pizza Kitchen in Northridge, raked leaves at my pop's house for two hours, and rode my brother's bicycle to one of my other friend's house today with Panda Express.

All of that while I had a serious flu with a mild fever of 102 degrees.

But now I'm feeling more improved thanks to all the Vitamin D Orange Juice and all the countless medicines.

No comments:

Post a Comment