Saturday, January 8, 2011

TO ALL THOSE FEMALES WHO OVER-WORSHIP TEENAGE POP STARS

Please don't use death treats towards the girl that your favorite celebrity is "dating" or having a photoshoot with, or whatever of that kind of nature. Death is not a play thing. To be honest, you're NEVER gonna get a chance with the both of y'all being together for Heaven knows how long. Think about it for a second, you do whatever it is with him and then what? It gets dry boring after that and plus, the said celebrity has to work everyday. To make it even from a male's perspective, all the hot attractive actresses and models that I used to think about every 2 seconds are now part time and full time mothers. There goes my chance of poppin' their cherries and I'm not to concerned about it... well a little bit.

Speaking of teenagers, I have to go to my pop's house later on cause my little sister has invited a multitude of her friends for her sixteenth birthday party over there. First time ever a non-Nigerian party is being thrown there featuring a bunch of Juveniles expecting to to be disrespectful, and that's where my task as a chaperon gets thrown in. Its gonna be a challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment