Sunday, January 9, 2011

AFTER ONE WEEK INTO THE NEW YEAR

We've witnessed a homeless man scoring a radio job over bunch of broadcast journalist major graduates whom are soul searching for for a job, a black teenager showing the whole world on video what happens if the word "Facebook" enters his Uncle's vocabulary by literally getting his ass whooped by him about the activities he does on that site, and a mental case by the name of Jared Lee Loughner goes postal in Tucson, Arizona by sending a congress woman to the hospital and taking the life of a kid who was born on September 11, 2001.

I'll just pretend none of that happened as I continue to make money and enjoy Nu Shooz's Told U So album I downloaded. Thank Mann's "Buzzin'" track that my brother kept playing on Saturday night during my sister's 16th birthday party. Yeah, I don't know who Mann is either, but the beat on that song came from Nu Shooz's "I Can't Wait".

No comments:

Post a Comment