Tuesday, January 25, 2011

SEVENTY FIVE DEGREES OF SEPERATION

That is the average temperature in Sylmar right now, and its winter.

Last night, my house-mates was watching Monday Night Raw in the living room. I got a glimpse of it while I was waiting for my dinner to be cooked, and I surprised that Melina is still there competing in matches with a bunch of other new "Divas" that I don't even know. After that, I went to my room to eat and start working on my other site, with the link down below on the bottom of the page. Then later on, at around 11PM when Monday Night Raw ended, I hear two of my house-mates shouting at each other, which I've never encountered before ever since I've moved to Sylmar back in September last year. Typically, everyone that I live with is cool with each other and they mind their own business, but I assume too much pro-wrestling has intoxicated their minds. Maybe Melina should swing by next Monday to divided my house-mates just in case. Then everyone will be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment